Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chinese Proverb

            My blog post will be on inspirational quotes that I can relate to myself every week. I will tell you how the inspirational quote relates to my life. I would love it if you could relate the inspirational quote to your life or a situation it reminds you of. Tell it like if you were telling a story to a little kid. You do not have to tell me everything if you do not feel comfortable with it. I would love even the small simple responses. You will not be judged for what you post. My goal is to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. Like a little get away. Tell me both the good and bad parts of my quotes. If it is hard to understand please tell me.

            My first inspirational quote will be “Do not forget small kindness and do not remember small faults.” Chinese Proverb. This reminds me of my friend how rented out a room in his house to his stepson. His stepson left and said he would pay him back every Friday. He never showed. Though my friend was upset he let it go and still loves his stepson for the little things he has done. I love looking at friends through this quote because whenever I get in a fight with someone. I look at this quote. It reminds me of the good in people and helps me get over the bumps in the road. It is like the saying forgive and forget. Don’t linger in the past look for happiness in the future. I would love to hear what you have to say on this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment